It is a song about a cocktail and like a good cocktail it blends together some very important ingredients (do you see what we did there):
1. Pina Coladas, aka the best cocktail of all time and anyone attempting to tell you otherwise is a Grade A bellend.
2. Something that sounds a lot like the riff from Bloodhound Gang's 'The Bad Touch', a song which continues to be incredible all these years later both in its original form and its Eiffel 65 'remix').
3. General goodtime summer party 'vibes' but in a brilliant 'Macarena'-type way rather than as some sort of second coming of 'Loveshack' arrangement.
4. Some 'No Mercy'-style Spanish guitar malarkey.
5. A rapper saying not much of any use.
6. A video which is exploitative and a disgrace and awful (and amazing).
7. A brilliant "un dos tres" moment.
8. A lyrical reference to holiday romances — how very 'meta'.
EDIT: It's signed to All Around The World in the UK.