We've got a lorra lorra BAPs.
- Pixie Lott’s the new face (and hair, obviously) of a range of dry shampoo. (Twitter)
- Stock up on the popcorn: Madonna’s directing another film. (Popjustice)
- Calvin Harris, Chvrches, Lorde, Lykke Li and Popjustice favourites The So So Glos are all playing Lollapalooza in America. (Pitchfork)
- Footage of the opening of Real Cher’s tour has now appeared online. (YouTube)
- This is an interesting article on Swedish pop and why it's all so amazing etc etc. (Pacific Standard)
- Daft Punk have made quite a good advert for a t‑shirt they’re releasing. (Pitchfork)
- ‘Adiós’ chanteuse Jennifer Lopez is working on a Christmas album. (Popjustice)
- The Backstreet Boys and the Spice Girls are not doing a world tour together actually so piss off. (MTV)
- Lady Gaga fan Akon’s said he’s got some unreleased songs with Michael Jackson ‘up his sleeve’. (Idolator)
- Here’s tiresome 'internet sensation' Nardwuar interviewing Charli XCX. (YouTube)
- Kylie might be doing a video for ‘Mr President’. (Instagram) :(
- Tove Lo was asked some questions by someone and the answers have been written down and put on a specific web page on the internet. (Noisey)
- Kyla La Grange has 'premiered' a new song called 'The Knife' and you can hear it on the link at the end of these words. (NYLON)
- Important artiste Sam Smith’s got a new single coming out you know. (Popjustice)
- Nicki Minaj appears on a new Future song that samples George Michael. (Ace Showbiz) Apparently it won’t be on his album though because the ‘White Light’ hitmaker has refused clearance on the sample.
- Picasso of Pop Usher’s been in the studio with Rico Love seemingly while wearing a dead animal on his head. (That Grape Juice)
- Here’s an example of Chlöe Howl’s handwriting in case you’re interested at all. (Metro Lyrics)
- Shakira’s got a new album out and in order to promote it she appeared on TV show in America and that was filmed with cameras and now it’s on the internet. (Idolator)
- Chvrches have had to wait to let David Hasselhoff through at Heathrow security. (Twitter)
And for old time's sake…
What a song.