Get your BAPS while they're still sort of hot here!
- Global Superstar Leona Lewis accidentally sprayed dry shampoo under her armpits this morning. (Twitter)
- After seven years of nonsense with her now former label Blackground Music, JoJo’s signed a new record deal with Atlantic Records! (Popjustice)
- Pharrell will be joining Bruno Mars on some of his new tour dates in America. Aloe Blacc will be doing the ones Pharrell can’t be bothered to do. (Billboard)
- Carrie Underwood was the highest-earning American Idol alumnus last year ahead of Kelly ‘Clarko’ Clarkson. (Forbes)
- The NME award nominations are out and it’s good news for Drenge!! (Popjustice)
- The Streets’ Mike Skinner has noted that The Voice’s Leo ‘The Lion’ wasn’t really in the band and was more of a “session singer”. (The Mirror)
- One Direction’s very own Gary Barlow Liam Payne has apologised for posting a picture of himself balancing on a balcony ledge. (BBC Newsbeat)
- After literally days of teasing, Pixie Lott’s new video for ‘Nasty’ has finally (FINALLY) been ‘unveiled’. (Popjustice)
- Prolific singer of song Sky Ferreira’s in a new advert for Redken hair products. (YouTube)
- Christina Aguilera, Solange and Dr Michael White & the Original Liberty Jazz Band are all performing at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival in April. (Billboard)
- Simon Fuller’s revealed that he turned down the chance to be Michael Jackson’s manager, which seems a bit silly to be honest (Popjustice). He’s also claimed that Annie Lennox played a part in the success of the Spice Girls. (The Guardian)
- Someone’s ranked every single song recorded by Kelly Clarkson! (Buzzfeed) The Number One is wrong, obviously.
- DJ White Shadow has posted a picture of a studio with the caption “Were [we’re] baaaaack” and everyone’s sorting of assuming he means he's recording with Lady Gaga. (Instagram)
- Lady Gaga’s also been nominated for some Razzie awards for her perceived lack of talent in the field of acting. (USA Today)
- Lorde is on the cover of the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine don’t you know. (Well if you didn’t you do now.) (Rolling Stone)
- Here’s an interesting interview with Megaupload founder and self-styled “innovator” Kim Dotcom about his forthcoming EDM album, ‘Good Times’, and various other things. (The Guardian)
- 'When You've Got Music' hitmakers The Knocks have popped a 'teaser' thing for their new video for their new single 'Comfortable' onto the internet. (YouTube)
- And finally, Charli XCX’s quietly confident about her forthcoming second album. (Twitter)
And just for old time's sake…
What a song.