Well, after what was a slow start, the BAPs just kept rolling in.
- Lana Del Rey’s ‘Ultraviolence’ will be out on June 16 in the UK. (Pitchfork)
- With an expert’s eye for timing, MIA’s popped a remix of some Beyoncé’s songs onto the internet. (Soundcloud)
- In other Beyoncé news, she’s been nominated for four BET Awards. (Beyoncé Legion)
- Simon Cowell’s launched a new TV show to find the next Latino boyband. (Billboard)
- J.Lo’s been chatting away about why there’s a song called ‘Big Booty’ on her forthcoming album. (Popjustice) It’s her kids’ fault, basically.
- Shakira’s confirmed she’s not coming back to The Voice US at the end of this ‘season’ (series). (Rolling Stone)
- Timbaland found working on the Michael Jackson album quite difficult. (MTV)
- Icona Pop’s collaboration with Tiësto is now online in full. (Popjustice)
- Real Cher has added some more dates to her US tour. (Twitter)
- Here’s Tove Lo doing some songs in a live scenario. (P3 Radio)
- HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY OLLY MURS! (Twitter)
- Here’s a sad gif featuring Kylie Minogue being blanked by a contestant on The Voice in Australia. (Tumblr)
- But here’s a video of Kylie laughing while hosting Innuendo Bingo on Radio 1. (YouTube)
- Neon Jungle will release their debut EP in America on June 17. (Music News Nashville)
- Ed Sheeran’s apparently working with Demi Lovato at the end of this month. (Sugarscape)
- Nero have made a very good song and shared it with the world. (Soundcloud)
- Florrie’s album is finished! (Popjustice) But it might not be out this year, apols.
- The Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake duet thing now has a video. (Popjustice)
- Bright Light Bright Light’s new single ‘I Believe’ is now on the world wide web. (Soundcloud)
- You can watch all of Chvrches’ ‘gig’ from the Forum in London right here if you like. (The Guardian)
- Here’s a picture of George from AlunaGeorge just in case you were worried he’d disappeared. (Facebook)
- STOP EVERYTHING: Oh Land’s run out of milk! (Twitter)
- Roísín Murphy’s recorded 35 songs for her new album, which she reckons could possibly be a masterpiece. (Popjustice)
And for old time's sake…
What a song.