1. For BDK (the 'BDK' bit stands for Body, Drugs and Kicks, as in "I'm off down Poundland for BDK and some cheap batteries") are from Stockholm and are two people.
2. 'What I Must Find' is their first UK single but there are other songs on their SoundCloud. (This is their first single, which we seem to recall liking but failing to fully investigate last summer.) Some of the tunes are a right old racket but they have all got good pop bits in them, and For BDK's knack for stylishly straddling the pop/racket thing is rather exciting.
3. The video was shot near Stockholm and here is a teaser. Good use of colour.
4. 'Bio-wise' Adele (the singer) and Marcus (the producer) met in a club, got pissed, decided to form a band, moved to London and the long and short of it is that here we are with a SoundCloud stream to listen to.
5. This song is really rather epic isn't it?