Here is the Max Headroom-esque new Darren Hayes video.
And here are a few notes on the abovementioned video clip.
1. It is one of the best songs Darren Hayes have ever committed to whatever it is that modern singers commit their recordings to these days.
2. As we have mentioned previously, had he recorded this five years ago it would now be as popular as all those old Savage Garden songs he is required by law to sing at every concert he will ever perform between now and the end of days.
3. Considering Darren Hayes is not currently fortunate enough to find himself signed to a major record deal the video looks very expensive.
4. It is basically the video treatment 'Song 4 Mutya' should have been offered. There probably was a problem at the post office or something.
5. Married life seems to agree with Darren. He doesn't look too miserable about things, does he?