In this week's new releases, or at least the ones that have popped up on Spotify:
- M.O continue to knock around and, as you'd expect by now, their new song is a good one.
- Obviously we would normally have included the new Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik song, but that only seems to be on Apple. Really, though, does anything scream 'Apple exclusive' more than Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik collaborating on a song from a new 50 Shades film? That's a classic Apple release. Really, really Apple. Totally Apple.
- Gorgon City have slightly improved Zara Larsson's momentum-killing current single 'I Would Like'.
- There's not much to get too excited about in the rest of this week's new releases. This is always the toughest part of Q4, but at least there's an Ed Sheeran-'penned' X Factor winner's single to come in a couple of days no wait come back
- There's a new GRL single but sadly the answer to the question posed by its title — 'Are We Good' — is something along the lines of "you were better a couple of years ago". Sad how the wheels fall off these things isn't it?
We didn't include 'Ryan Adams', apols.