1. It's called 'Longing For Lullabies' and it is one of 2008's best pop songs so far.
2. It features guest vocals from Titiyo (rubbishly Photoshopped into picture of Kleerup, right). Titiyo is Neneh Cherry's sister. What is she like? Very good at singing, since you ask.
3. It's the perfect follow-up to 'With Every Heartbeat' and its backing track tells you it's by the same man, but it isn't one of those total carbon copy follow up singles favoured by The World Of Dance.
4. Another thing it shares with 'With Every Heartbeat' is a confusingly unpinpointable level of warm sonic sadness which manages, somehow, to make you want to punch someone AND ask them for a hug.
5. It makes us VERY EXCITED INDEED about hearing Mr Kleerup's album.
6. We have been listening to it almost non-stop for about a week.
7. The single's released in Sweden in a few weeks. We do not know when it is released in the UK. Perhaps someone should look into it.
8. It's a bit like 'Moonlight Shadow', in the 'not actually very much like 'Moonlight Shadow'' sense of 'a bit like 'Moonlight Shadow''.
9. 'Moonlight Shadow' is brilliant FYI.
10. This is the video.