In the olden days, Utah Saints were EXTREMELY LISTENABLE.
One of their EXTREMELY LISTENABLE songs was called 'Something Good' and now (with thanks to the BigStereo blog and HM030) we bring news of a modern day remix of that very song.
It is by Van She (MySpace here) and it has made us think about getting on our dancing shoes.
This paragraph is here for no reason other than to fill a bit of space so that the audio player is under the picture because they won't fit in side by side.
This paragraph is here for the same reason.
Here is the remix in question.
Here is what the Utah Saints should do now.
1. Get the remix 'out there' properly.
2. Have quite a sizeable hit with it.
3. Whack out a 'What Can You Do For Me' remix while they're at it.
4. Remix Klaxons or something like that.
5. Reswizzle (and then release) the AMAZING unreleased second album they recorded with Mark Stent when he was in 'I've just done all the amazing KLF records and I'm going to throw the kitchen sink into all the pop-music-that-sounds-like-dance-music / dance-music-that-sounds-like-pop-music songs I'm involved with' mode. Maybe give 'Train' to Robbie Williams or someone like that.
6. Have some Number Ones.
7. The end.