1. This is a pint of Guinness. Roisin is Irish and is therefore contractually obliged to bang on about Guinness at every bloody opportunity morning noon and night.
2. 'Keys on the table'. We're not sure if this means what we think it means. We hope it means something else.
3. A lampshade. Roisin will wear this on her head for the next single sleeve.
4. In a fatal twist, only moments after this photograph was taken Roisin's headgear, inflated using hydrogen, ignited and sent the singer tumbling to the floor where, in pop's own tragic answer to the Hindenburg disaster, her head exploded, killing hundreds.
5. Roisin's blind date for the evening. "Don't wear anything too fancy, love, we're only going to the pub." The date is not going well.
6. If you think Roisin's headgear is outlandish, this little number, sported by the lady with the blonde hair, is something else! It's designed to look like a two dimensional sticker and is attached using superglue.
7. Just behind Roisin's hat you can see a special disc presented by EMI to acknowledge more than 100 copies sold of the current album.
So that's Roisin's new single sleeve. In case you were interested.