So many BAPs we have to keep some at our aunt's house.
- Myleene knew about the great Girl Thing/Hear’Say ‘Pure And Simple’ backing vocals scandal all along. (Twitter)
- Mariah Carey’s new single is either called ‘Be Mine’ or ‘You’re Mine’ and will be ‘premiered’ next Wednesday. (Popdust)
- Pharrell and Janelle Monáe are both performing at the NBA All Star game later this month. (That Grape Juice)
- Lily Allen’s just above average song from the Girls soundtrack is now online. (Popjustice)
- As is the slightly odd video for ‘Air Balloon’. (Popjustice)
- Selena Gomez’s recent stint in rehab was part of “project wellness” an insider has said. (Billboard)
- Charli XCX is on the new Iggy Azalea single and that’s now on the internet having been played on the radio last night. (Popjustice)
- Addison Lee have given One Direction free taxi rides for a year after Louis tweeted reminding them of their mention on ‘Midnight Memories’. (Mirror)
- Beyoncé’s got a range of underwear because, well, of course she has. (THE LINE OF BEST FIT.)
- Rudimental have asked fans to ignore messages being sent out asking them to be in their new video because they’re not from an official source or something. (BBC Newsbeat)
- Clean Bandit’s ‘Rather Be’ has broken some sort of Spotify record. (Music Week)
- And is still selling pretty well too you know. (Music Week)
- Here’s a bit of what might be a new Ed Sheeran song. (Instagram)
- Bastille are headlining a festival in Newquay! (BBC Newsbeat)
- The snog-heavy video for Annie’s anti-Putin song ‘Russian Kiss’ is now online. (Popjustice) CAUTION: CONTAINS GAYS.
- Here are the forty most downloaded Madonna songs in the UK. (Official Charts Company) It's bad news for 'Hanky Panky'.
- Real Cher’s not at all happy with her label and has ‘taken to Twitter’ to air her thoughts on it all. (Popjustice)
- Here’s a picture of Miley Cyrus sitting on a giant hot dog. (Twitter)
- And finally Paloma Faith’s recorded her new single in her kitchen (nice cupboards) and that’s on the internet for you to watch if you like singers singing songs in kitchens. (YouTube) #content
And just for old time's sake…
What a song.