Well, today's been pretty busy pop news-wise, so feast your eyes on these BAPs why don't you.
- Lorde’s postponed her Australian tour due to a nasty chest infection. (Billboard)
- Lana Del Rey’s ‘West Coast’ now has a radio edit to go with it. (Popjustice)
- Robyn’s been working with Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis for her new album but it’s all just work-in-progress so far. (Pitchfork)
- Little Mix are doing their first ever headline tour of America. (Popjustice)
- According to Sia, Beyoncé’s ‘Pretty Hurts’ was originally meant for Katy Perry and then Rihanna. (Popjustice)
- In other Beyoncé news, she’s been filming a ‘secret’ thing recently. (That Grape Juice) Apparently it’s a Toyota advert though.
- Potentially quite good pop singer of songs Alexa Goddard has a song called ‘Marilyn’ and that now has a lyric video. (Popjustice)
- There’s a bit of Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’ on the internet. (Popjustice)
- Jermaine Dupri’s still arguing with Mariah Carey fans on Twitter. (Idolator)
- Nicki Minaj has warned the world that her new album won’t feature any songs like ‘Super Bass’ or ‘Starships’. (Popjustice)
- Katy Perry’s ‘Birthday’ video will be released on April 24 and there’s a sort of trailer thing for it online now. (YouTube)
- A bit of Kylie’s ‘Crystallize’ is now on the world wide web. (Popjustice)
- Lykke Li’s ‘No Rest For The Wicked’ has been remixed by A$AP Rocky. (The 405)
- Avril Lavigne’s terrible new single now has a terrible video to go with it. (Popjustice)
- There’s now a pretty ridiculous remix of J.Lo’s chart smash ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ online now. (Soundcloud)
- Giorgio Moroder’s remixed Coldplay’s ‘Midnight’ and the results are distinctly above average. (Popjustice)
- X Factor backpack botherers Rough Copy have signed a record deal with Epic and will release their new single ‘Street Love’ on June 29. (A press release)
And for old time's sake…
What a song.