Here are some BAPs for your delectation on this fairly average Monday.
- There’s a ‘new’ Lana Del Rey song on the internet and this one’s a bit different because it doesn’t really sound like Lana at all really. (Popjustice)
- Pharrell performed a medley of some of his big songs at the NBA All-Stars game thing and you can watch it all here. (Billboard)
- ‘Mr Dawg’ chanteuse Shaznay Lewis is back in the studio with Future Cut and Raleigh Ritchie. (Twitter)
- Kelly Rowland was as shocked by the Beyoncé album release as we were. (Popjustice)
- That Lily Allen song from the the Girls soundtrack now has a lyric video to go with it. (Popjustice)
- Lady Gaga was apparently bitten by a slow loris the other day. (Gigwise) OF COURSE SHE WAS.
- Plus, there’s a bit of a new song called ‘Brooklyn Nights’ on the internet now. (Popjustice)
- There’s a new Tom Aspaul single and video coming out at the end of March-ish. (Twitter)
- The Saturdays’ new video will be on the internet on Wednesday and we know this because someone filmed Frankie sat in someone’s office speaking to a camera. (Popjustice)
- Little Boots has made a new song using a new Moog or something quite technical-sounding. (Tom Tom Mag)
- Shakira’s performing on The Voice at the end of March. (Twitter)
- Kylie’s popped a sampler for her new album onto the internet. (Popjustice)
- Here’s a nice chat with Tove Lo about setting people’s hair on fire, potentially writing for Michael Jackson and generally just being amazing. (Popjustice)
- ABBA have announced that there was a financial reason behind all the ridiculous outfits of theirs. (The Guardian)
- A previously unreleased Britney Spears song is now online and it’s quite good you know. (Popjustice)
- Ellie Goulding’s made a mix for Annie Mac including big pop guns such as James Blake, The Weeknd and FKA Twigs. (Soundcloud)
- Chvrches have made another video for 'Revover' featuring clips of them on tour etc. (Popjustice)
- And finally, Christina Aguilera’s only gone and got herself engaged! (Irish Independent)
And for old time's sake…
What a song.