Put the kettle on, have a seat and feast on these tasty pop scraps.
- ‘Kisses Down Low’ hitmaker Kelly Rowland’s married her manager. (Billboard)
- La Roux’s finally announced some things about her new album such as the song titles, release date and album ‘art’ etc. (Popjustice)
- Usher performed the still not great ‘Good Kisser’ on The Voice US last night. (YouTube)
- Mariah Carey will open the World Music Awards and receive an Icon Award for selling shitloads of albums. (Popjustice)
- Oh and her new single is called ‘Thirsty’ and is now on the internet. (Popjustice)
- And here’s the ‘cover art’. (That Grape Juice)
- A bit of the new Kylie Minogue video for ‘I Was Gonna Cancel’ has appeared online. (YouTube)
- Also, in other Kylie news, she’ll be performing a special ‘gig’ for Radio 2 on Thursday. (Popjustice)
- The Rough Copy video. (Popjustice) Oh dear.
- Apparently Demi Lovato’s new single is ‘Really Don’t Care’. (Capital FM)
- Bright Light Bright Light's next single will be 'I Believe' and you can now hear a bit of it on iTunes. (iTunes)
- Rita Ora’s album title was apparently inspired by a love goddess. (Popjustice)
- 3T aren’t sure if Michael Jackson would have approved of this new album, which seems pretty obvious given that it’s made up of songs he didn’t bother to finish when he was alive. (Digital Spy)
- In a shock move, Katy Perry will be performing new single ‘Birthday’ at the Billboard Music Awards this weekend. (Billboard)
- Lykke Li’s popped a new song online that wasn’t on her new album but is on a film soundtrack. (Popjustice)
- Global Songstress Leona Lewis will be performing at the FA Cup final this weekend, obviously. (Digital Spy)
- Justin Timberlake’s said that he was pretty nervous about leaving *NSYNC but soon got over that to be honest. (Popjustice)
And for old time's sake…
What a song.