Oh you know, just some lovely warm BAPs.
- Amelia Lily has confirmed that ‘Be A Fighter’ — the album she did with Xenomania — will not be coming out and that she’s working on some new songs. (Twitter) She's probably said that before but apparently some people were asking her about it.
- Kelis’ ‘Jerk Ribs’ single now has some new artwork. (Popjustice)
- David Aude’s remixed Britney’s ‘Body Ache’ and you can hear that by clicking on the link just after these words. (Idolator)
- Apparently the MKS album will definitely be out this year. (Digital Spy)
- Also, Keisha of MKS fame was not a fan of the ‘Easy’ song or video it seems. (Instagram)
- Skunk Anansie remixer Duke Dumont has signed a deal with Astralwerks. (Billboard Biz)
- Missy Elliott’s not made an album since 2005 because she needed to refresh her computer (mind). (Popjustice)
- Beyoncé’s ‘scored’ her first Top Ten single in America since 2009, so congratulations to her. (Popjustice)
- Madonna’s been hanging out with two of Pussy Riot as is her wont. (Instagram)
- REJOICE! Pharrell’s hat is back and now it’s grey. (Capital FM)
- Here are some pics of Rita Ora modeling for Lourdes’ Material Girl fashion line thing. (That Grape Juice)
- Supposedly retired alleged egg-thrower Justin Bieber’s back in the studio, this time with T‑Pain. (Idolator)
- Mariah Carey, Janelle Monáe and Jennifer Hudson are all performing at this month’s BET awards. (Billboard)
- That quite good Foster The People song now has a video to go with it. (YouTube)
- Paloma Faith went to see Prince play another ‘gig’ in Camden last night. (Twitter) Not sure how she knew it was happening though. Hardly anyone’s talking about it.
- You can now pre-order Enrique Iglesias’ new album ‘Sex And Love’ if you like. (Universal Music shop) The artwork is quite something.
- And finally like most attractive popstars these days, Neon Jungle have signed to Storm model agency. (Heatworld)
And for old time's sake…
What a song.