Your Monday wouldn't be complete without some lovely warmish BAPs.
- After two years of near silence, Alexis Jordan is back with a ‘buzz single’ thing called ‘Gone’. (Popjustice)
- REJOICE: Coldplay are back with a new single called ‘Magic’ and a new album, ‘Ghost Stories’, due on May 19. (USA Today)
- Here are some fashion tips from Aluna of AlunaGeorge fame. (The Debrief)
- The ‘star-studded’ video for Little Mix’s ‘Word Up!’ is now on the internet. (Popjustice)
- Experimental pop oddball Sophie’s made some sort of mix thing with visuals and it’s all a bit bonkers. (The 405)
- There’s a new Cady Groves demo online now and it’s really quite good you know. (Popjustice)
- Lorde’s ‘Pure Heroine’ album has sold over a million copies in America now, which is nice isn’t it. (Digital Spy)
- Apparently some people were selling fake Beyoncé tickets for her shows in Manchester and now all that is being investigated by the Police. (WENN)
- The wall-to-wall hits of The Knife’s ‘Shaking The Habitual’ has won the Nordic prize. (Record Of The Day)
- Charli XCX and Janelle Monáe have both covered a Robert Palmer song. (Popjustice)
- Bastille have been writing some songs with major label fanclub leader, Angel Haze. (Daily Star Showbiz)
- Here’s a picture of ‘Edge of Your Atmosphere’ chanteuse Kelly Osbourne pretending to strangle Lady Gaga while Elton John giggles in the background. (Twitter)
- Klaxons' third album, ‘Love Frequency’, will be out on June 2. (The Line Of Best Fit)
- Noted lyricist Sam Smith’s done a thing where he talks about some of his favourite song lyrics. (iD)
- MIA’s ‘teased’ a forthcoming remix of Beyoncé’s ‘Flawless’. (Instagram)
- Pharrell’s ‘Happy’ has become the first single in 57 years to reach Number One in the UK on three separate occasions. (Billboard)
- And here he is performing it at the Oscars last night. (That Grape Juice) He didn’t win.
- Also, he doesn’t think he’s a genius. (HipHopDX)
And for old time's sake…
What a song.