Go to a gig and see this lot.
They are our new favourite band (for the time being) and they are called Hadouken!. Seven reasons they are brilliant:
2. 'That Boy That Girl' (download at their MySpace) is only a quick Xenomania reswizzle away from being a proper 21st Century pop song.
3. They are friends with Bono Must Die, who have a better band name than Hadouken! (which is something to do with a 'video game') but their songs aren't as good. Although they do have good t‑shirts.
4. Their song 'Dance Lesson' includes the line "you live with your mum and you work in Asda".
5. Plan B likes them and he is quite hard to please. Although he does still live with his mum. :(
6. They're basically very good.
7. The pop concert in question is tonight at ULU, there are details here and you can get in even if you are a child ("don't call me a child I'm 14 I can do what I want you can't tell me how to live my life etc etc etc").
Other things to do tonight: