Too few songs are sung about household appliances and that is fact. An ice-box is the same as a freezer in that it is as freezer except it is what you keep your peas in if you live in America.
Which explains what previously unremarkable singer Omarion is going on about in his new single which is called 'Ice Box'.
Here is what you need to know about it:
1. It is brilliant. Really brilliant.
2. It is produced by Timbaland, which explains the familiar voice in the background banging on about being cold throughout the whole thing. Perhaps he is trapped in Omarion's freezer. A little like being trapped in R Kelly's closet, but nippier.
3. That dreadful woman from Pussycat Dolls isn't on it which, these days, is a bloody miracle.
4. Did we mention that it was literally quite good?
5. You can hear it on his MySpace page, which is right here.