Those who claim pop music is without depth have certainly met their match in Britney Spears, an artist whose songs are sometimes about one thing except actually they are about something else ie The Sex.
Who can forget 'If U Seek Amy', a song that if you said its name in a certain way sounded a bit like 'F‑U-C‑K Me'. Clever. Or '3', an innocent sounding tune that was actually about being done in both ends.
And now of course we have 'Hold It Against Me' in which the 'it' is someone's body or more specifically let's be honest a man's MASSIVE PENIS.
There is clearly a lot of mileage here so we are hoping that Britney's forthcoming album (note to Britney: get on with it we haven't got all year) will be some sort of double entendre-stuffed (STUFFED) concept album.
Here is the dream tracklist.
1. 'Hold It Against Me'
2. 'A Solid Erection (Is The Key To A Good Campsite)'
3. 'Leg Or Breast? (The Perfect Roast)'
4. 'NESW (Not Enough Sexy Women)'
5. 'I've Put It Behind Me (Your Cock That Is)'
6. 'A Crusty Baton Between My Baps (He Was Only A Baker's Son)'
7. 'Anyone For Stuffing?'
8. 'Stalagmites Go Up (Tights Come Down)'
9. 'I'm Ready To Go Down (The Shops Do You Want Anything)'
10. 'Thinking Long And Hard'
11. 'I've Been To The Sausage Factory (And It Was Very Illuminating Let Me Tell You)'
12. 'If Life Is A Box Of Chocolates Why Do I Always Get The Chocolate Finger?'
This album would definitely be a popcultural triumph. But what should this album be called? That's up to you. Email us on [email protected] with your ideas and we'll print the best. The End.