1. Miley Cyrus — 'We Can't Stop'
I love that Miley likes to twerk and she has no ass. There's something quite gratifying about her sense of humour. Great song. A real grower.
2. Disclosure/Sam Smith/ Nile Rodgers/Jimmy Napes — 'Together'
This song made me pregnant.
3. Breach — 'Jack'
I love this song, but I can't shuffle. I was in the club trying to catch up with all these 21-year-olds bare shuffling. I was a bit like, "ok, I'll just two step in the corner, this isn't working". :(
4. Lily Allen — 'Hard Out Here'
Lily Allen is such a fucking G. When this song/video came out, it got me so excited to hear new Lily stuff. I'm a fan.
5. Lady Gaga — 'Do What U Want'
DERRWATCHAWANTWITMEH. I love Gaga when she growls. She's good at it.
6. Gorgon City — 'Ready For Your Love'
Yeeeeahhh, I like this song cos I'm on it, NGL.
7. All About She — 'Higher (Free)'
'Higher (Free)' is such a banger, it just came out this week. I recommend everyone get it — it's so catchy and has a great feel good vibe about it!