You know Rebecca Ferguson right? Last time she had an album out we were a bit "oh go on then" and then we were a bit "oh actually that song's good" and then a bit "hang on this song's good as well" and then "hold your horses THIS song is great" and what had basically happened was that Rebecca Ferguson had released a really brilliant album. And it didn't really seem, to start with, like the sort of album you'd barge past the elderly in the street to get to. But actually it was great.
We have learned our lesson this time round and are jumping in with two (TWO) feet on 'Freedom' which, as you'll (partially) hear in the sampler below, is shaping up very well indeed.
The tracks are:
1. 'I Hope' (this is the single, it's out in about two weeks)
2. 'All That I've Got' (this is really good)
3. 'Bridges' (this one has John Legend and some twinkly piano in it)
4. 'My Best' (TMS did this one and it's quite Little Mix)
5. 'Hanging On' (contains bird simile)
Anyway here's the sampler.[youtube]PNbdwqseW_I[/youtube]