The Song Of The Week is Rituals by Kult Kyss.
Melbourne duo Kult Kyss say they merge "future pop with ritual noise", and you can't go wrong with a bit of that; Rituals, their first release of 2019, is a spooky technopop thunderer.
- Not being funny right but is Hate Me Ellie Goulding's best single in ages?
- New artist thisisNAMASTE is the daughter of two dentists!!!!!!
- Violet Days and Violet Skies both release new singles today, which is either bad planning or great planning.
- On a similar note Muna and Yuna both release great songs today, and while I was compiling the playlist I got a press release for a new label called Oona.
- As discussed here the new Eden xo EP's out today and it's really good; So Lucky is the track that makes this week's NMF playlist.
- Kygo's Whitney Houston collaboration — based on a semi-unreleased cover from 1990 — is neither right not okay, but he's made it anyway.