Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun has gone on a bit of a twitter rant about how his biggest cash cow was overlooked in the nominations for the 2013 Grammys.
It’s ‘quite something’, but we’ve put it in bullet-points so it’s easier to digest:
- this time there wont be any wise words, no excuses, I just plain DISAGREE.
- The kid deserved it.
- Grammy board u blew it on this one…
- the hardest thing to do is transition, keep the train moving. the kid delivered.
- Huge succesful album, sold out tour, and won people over…
- this time he deserved to be recognized and I dont really have any kind nice positive things to say about a decision i dont agree with.
- so to all those nominated…you do deserve it. You worked hard and u earned it.
- Just feel like so did JB.
“To his fans…looks like we get to stay the underdog a little longer.
However, Scooter did have some vaguely nice things to say about Jeppo, who has quite rightly been nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance and Song of the Year.
“thought u deserved a best new artist nom, but proud Call Me Maybe got u 2 noms”
So there you have it.