Get these BAPs while they're still hottish!
- According to Heidi, the ‘Sugababes’ are still together! Sort of. Well, they haven’t officially announced that they’ve split up, let’s put it that way. (Popjustice)
- Petulant warbler Justin Bieber allegedly threw some eggs at his neighbour’s house. (Billboard)
- Lea Michele’s popped another new song with a one-word title onto the internet for us all to enjoy. We imagine this will continue until one of them ‘takes off’ in America. (Popjustice)
- Sam Smith’s Vegas-themed new video is now out there. (Popjustice) In other Sam Smith news, he’s popped a free-to-download new song called ‘Make It To Me’ on iTunes. It was co-written with one of Disclosure, but you wouldn’t know it from listening to it to be honest. (iTunes)
- Pop’s very own smiley face emoticon Lorde isn’t going to allow her fans to come up with a collective name for themselves. (Digital Spy)
- This is possibly bollocks, but Madonna and Adele are apparently planning on writing some songs together soon. (Daily Mail) According to that ‘source’, it’s part of Madonna’s forthcoming ‘grown up’ album of ballads.
- EMBRACE ARE BACK GUYS!!! (Halifax Courier)
- Paloma Faith’s put her new single on the internet (Popjustice) and announced some things about her forthcoming new album, such as its title, ‘A Perfect Contradiction’. (Popjustice)
- Jennifer Lopez has ‘teased’ her new video for ‘Same Girl’, which seems to be making the same point she was making back in 2002. (YouTube) We suppose it's good to have an update on how it's all going.
- Little Nikki’s video for ‘YoYo’ has arrived and it’s another one featuring her and some ‘mates’ dancing about a bit. (Popjustice)
- The full version of that MOTi remix of Example’s Kids Again is now online. (Soundcloud)
- Fun-loving pop practitioner Lykke Li is dabbling in some acting and one result of all this is a forthcoming Swedish thriller called Tommy. (Pitchfork)
- Lily Allen’s Shellback-produced new single ‘Air Balloon’ was played on Radio 1 this morning, then someone from her label uploaded it onto YouTube so people who had missed the show could listen to it too. (Popjustice) Also, that song she’s got on the Girls soundtrack is called ‘Late Comer’. (Pitchfork)
- The increasingly omnipresent Rudimental chaps have confirmed that their next single will be ‘Powerless’, which is the one from their album featuring Becky Hill from The Voice. (Twitter)
- Duran Duran would like to make it clear that they didn’t give permission for ‘Hungry Like The Wolf’ to be used in a yogurt commercial. "Had we known, under no circumstances would we have backed it,” they said in a statement. (Pitchfork)
- Grown and independent woman who sort of does rule the world Beyoncé has ‘penned’ an essay on gender equality. (The Line Of Best Fit) She's also shared a short video thing, as you do. (YouTube)
And just for old time's sake…
What a song.