Didn't it feel like a Monday today? It's not though, so don't worry. Here are the BAPS.
- Rita Ora performed Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ on French TV and that’s not online to watch over and over again. (Popjustice)
- ‘Tunnel Vision’ hitmaker Justin Timberlake’s earned some sort of chart record in America by having another Number One on the Billboard Pop chart. (Billboard)
- J.Lo’s popped a teaser thing for her new video onto the world wide web. (Popjustice)
- Taylor Swift has been forced to cancel a ‘gig’ in Thailand due to political unrest. (USA Today)
- Overly shy singer and producer of everyone’s songs Pharrell’s playing some sort of credit card company-sponsored live event in America or something. (Billboard)
- Katy Perry’s on the cover of the new issue of Time Out London you know. (Time Out)
- Also here’s a quick chat with her about her tour by your friend and ours the Pop Prince. (Pop Prince)
- The people behind the charts in Australia are now awarding ‘gongs’ to people who ‘top the charts’ and so Kylie and 5 Seconds Of Summer have been given them retrospectively. (Popjustice)
- Radio 2’s Sara Cox isn’t a massive fan of Pitbull you know. (Independent)
- Eliza Doolittle had a cameo in Home & Away, because well of course she did. (Twitter)
- Look here, there’s going to be another Popjustice Deluxe live night thing next month, featuring Conway and ‘someone else’. (Popjustice)
- There’s now a Billboard Twitter-based chart thing that’s based on which songs are being shared on Twitter in America. (Billboard) It's already annoying.
- ‘Irreplaceable’ co-writer Ne-Yo’s got a new song and that’s online right… NOW. (Idolator)
- Here’s a chat with Sam Smith in which he says he won’t shoot a gun in case he dislocates his shoulder. (GQ)
- Also he’s going to be part of some sort of Google Play Music-sponsored live advert thing which will show him singing a song from his ‘gig’ in the middle of an ad break during Chatty Man on Channel 4. (BBC Newsbeat)
- It looks like Cheryl ‘Cheryl’ Cole’s new single is called ‘Crazy Stupid Love’ and will precede an album out in November. (MTV)
- Here’s a thing about an 86-year-old Lady Gaga fan attending her second Gaga ‘gig’. (Global News)
- Kyla La Grange’s excellent album is now streaming in full. (The Line Of Best Fit)
- As is Clean Bandit’s one. (The Guardian)
And for old time's sake…
What a song.