F R I D A Y! Here are the BAPs.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY ALLEN! (Twitter)
- Little Mix’s video for ‘Salute’ is now ‘pon de internet’. (Popjustice)
- ‘Bleeding Love’ co-writer Jesse McCartney’s got a new single and a bit of it is now online. (Billboard)
- Cruelly ignored singer of song Pharrell’s getting a ‘gong’ at the Silver Clef Awards in July. (Daily Star)
- Ronika’s made a mixtape thing so listen to that if that’s ‘your bag’. (Clash)
- Rihanna and Miley Cyrus won some iHeart Radio awards last night by the way. (Variety)
- Here are the performances from the award show, including Pitbull and GRL, Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Usher dancing to Michael Jackson. (Idolator)
- The very good Kyla La Grange has a new album coming out and that album now has a cover featuring an ACTUAL DOG! (Twitter)
- Justin Bieber has ‘teased’ an Ariana Grande duet. (Instagram)
- Rihanna and Drake have ‘topped’ some list thing devised by Spotify. (Digital Spy)
- Here’s a video of Chvrches performing ‘Recover’ on a TV show in America. (The 405)
- Michael Jackson’s new single ‘Love Never Felt So Good’ also comes as a duet with Justin Timberlake and that’s now online. (Popjustice)
- Also, you’ll be able to hear bits of the new album via Sony Music Unlimited between May 5 — 9. (Music Week)
- Rixton have sung a song on Ellen’s TV show in America. (YouTube)
- Roisin Murphy’s got a new song on the internet. (Soundcloud) It’s in Italian.
- Mariah Carey went for a walk around Times Square last night to help promote ‘Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse’. (That Grape Juice)
- Speaking of that title — ie one of the greatest things any popstar has ever done — you can now buy a commemorative t‑shirt. (Popjustice Shop) Elusive Chanteuses only please.
- Here's some video #content involving Florrie hiding her music in some seashells on Brighton beach. (YouTube)
- Robyn’s made some sort of ‘film’ thing with Volvo and that’s on TV tonight in Sweden. (Twitter)
- Calvin Harris has been added to the lineup for Radio 1’s poorly promoted Big Weekend thing. (Scottish Daily Record)
And for old time's sake…
What a song.