Everyone just calm down and enjoy some BAPs.
- Lady Gaga invited MTV into her apartment (flat) in New York to drink tea and have a bit of a snoop around. (Gaga Daily)
- J.Lo’s apparently going to buy Fuse TV if she can outbid Puff Daddy, née Diddy. (Billboard)
- La Roux’s going on a tour of North America. (Pitchfork)
- Katy Perry’s next single is ‘Birthday’, unfortunately. (Popjustice)
- Some pop-type people including MNEK, Chvrches and Chlöe Howl are playing songs at Glastonbury. (Popjustice) Kasabian are one of the headliners, obviously.
- TJ from 3T isn’t sure how he feels about Uncle Michael’s ‘new’ album. (Digital Spy)
- Lana Del Rey’s side-stepped a press release and announced her new single, ‘West Coast’, on Twitter. (Popjustice)
- An interview with Sky Ferreira if you please. (Interview)
- Example’s doing some sort of free ‘gig’ thing in association with a car company. (VEVO Go)
- Betty Who’s not exactly unshit new video is now online. (Popjustice)
- Here’s Janelle Monae and MIA performing together as holograms for Audi. (Pitchfork)
- Florrie’s ‘Sirens’ EP now has a release date and some ‘cover art’ etc etc and so on. (Popjustice)
- Pharrell’s ‘Happy’ has now been at Number One in America for six weeks. (Billboard)
- Kylie Minogue’s next single is the Pharrell-produced ‘I Was Gonna Cancel’, although she’s also sort of confirmed that ‘Kiss Me Once’ might be a single too and 'Beautiful' is listed as a single on the album sticker so who knows. (Popjustice)
- Ella Henderson’s launched some sort of ‘viral campaign’ thing involving murals in various cities, as well as some social media action. (Digital Spy)
And for old time's sake…
What a song.