Here they are, the beautiful BAPs.
- Kylie might be too busy touring to do The Voice next year you know. (Digital Spy)
- Madonna and Avicci seem to have had a nice time in the studio. (Popjustice)
- There’s another bit of Calvin Harris’ new single online. (Instagram) It will 'premiere' in full tomorrow at 8am.
- One Direction, will.i.am, Ariana Grande and some other people all appear in a ‘viral video’ thing to help sell Jason Derulo’s ‘Talk Dirty’. (YouTube)
- Pharrell’s got his own unisex ‘scent’ coming soon. (Huffington Post)
- Paloma Faith wishes she hadn’t told the world so much about herself and longs for a time when there was some mystery in pop. (Daily Star Playlist)
- Here's Sky Ferreira performing 'I Blame Myself' on Jimmy Kimmel Live. (Pitchfork)
- Simon Cowell and Sam Bailey have been sharing some opinions of each other via the tabloid media. (Metro)
- Lily Allen’s had a chat about politics and feminism and internet trollzzz etc. (The Debrief)
- Also, apparently her new video can’t be shown in the daytime on MTV because of the violent hotdog scenes. (Twitter)
- Say Lou Lou have a new single and it’s now on the internet. (Disco Naiveté)
- Lady Gaga’s posted a blog in response to criticisms about her Born This Way charity. (Little Monsters)
- There’s now a video for that Bright Light Bright Light and Elton John song. (Popjustice)
- Charli XCX has worked with matey boy from Weezer and one of Vampire Weekend on her new album. (Complex)
- Jennifer ‘Jenny From The Block J.Lo’ Lopez has said she’s in no way a diva and that rumour about her demanding everything be white is rubbish. (BBC Newsbeat)
And for old time's sake…
What a song.