What could be better than numerous healthy BAPs?
- ‘Unconditionally’ hitmaker Katy Perry now has 50m Twitter followers. (Twitter)
- Erik Hassle’s announced some things about his new EP. (Popjustice)
- LOOK HERE: It’s the new Kylie video. (Popjustice)
- Plus, the lady herself has been talking about some of the other videos she’s planning on filming at some point in the future. (Mirror)
- Oh and the Daily Mail have said that ‘Into The Blue’ has flopped despite it not coming out until next month. (A picture of the Daily Mail)
- Last night Bruno Mars took over the Beyoncé Super Bowl Half Time slot. (YouTube)
- Clean Bandit sold quite a lot of singles again last week. (Official Charts Company)
- Dappy, John Newman, Chlöe Howl and a whole gaggle of major label talent has signed up to sing some songs at the Isle Of Wight festival. (Popjustice)
- In other festival lineup news, Disclosure, Chvrches and Sam Smith will all be playing at Bestival in September. (Gigwise)
- A Miley Cyrus fan would quite like her to go to his prom, so by way of trying to persuade her he’s made a video invite thing featuring himself in the nude. (Idolator)
- In more Miley news, she finds kids really annoying and would like to smack some of them for being rude. (W magazine)
- Ellie Goulding’s covered a song by music’s permanent smile James Blake and she's brought Angel Haze along for the ride too. (Popjustice)
- ‘Finish Line’ hitmaker Yasmin now has her own radio show on Rinse FM. (Twitter)
- Enrique Iglesias has a new song called ‘I’m A Freak’ and it now has a pretty gruesome video to go with it. Pitbull features on the song, obviously. (Popjustice)
- That episode of New Girl starring Prince is now online. (Pitchfork)
- Liam ‘Gary Barlow’ Payne has passed his driving test. (Entertainmentwise) Congratulations to you Liam!
- In Get On With It news, Florrie’s putting the finishing touches to her new songs (although we’ve heard that a couple of times already to be honest). (Twitter)
- Paloma Faith’s looking for “the next big, innovative & outside the box thing in music” for some Samsung-sponsored initiative. (Twitter)
- Kevin Jonas’ wife has had a baby and the special moment was live tweeted and sponsored by a laundry detergent. (Dlisted)
- Klaxons are back! With Gorgon City! (Popjustice).
- George Michael’s new single — a cover of Terence Trent D’Arby’s ‘Let Her Down Easy’ — is now on the internet. (Digital Spy)
- ‘Remix (I Like The)’ hitmakers New Kids On The Block are going on a tour of Europe and the United Kingdom in May. (Music-News)
- Celine Dion’s ‘Loved Me Back To Life’ album has now sold over 300,000 copies in the UK. (Twitter) As has Beyoncé’s ‘BEYONCÉ’.
- And finally, Alex from Franz Ferdinand doesn’t really think Pharrell borrowed a riff from him anymore actually. (Rolling Stone)
And just for old time's sake…
What a song.