Get your BAPS while they’re still sort of hot!
- ‘Do What U Wan’t' resuscitator Christina Aguilera's ‘Your Body’ video has now been ‘certified’, ie it’s been watched over 100m times on Vevo. (That Grape Juice)
- Pop’s permanent smile Lorde’s taken ‘Thingamajawn’ hitmaker Diplo fishing in New Zealand. (Instagram)
- In other Diplo news, he’s remixed Avicii’s ‘You Make Me’ and you can hear that by clicking on this here hyperlink. (Digital Spy)
- Free Woman JoJo has thanked everyone for their support over the last seven years of label limbo. (Twitter)
- Half-arsed popstar and budding DJ Paris Hilton has revealed a behind the scenes video thing for the shooting of her album cover. (Vimeo)
- Katy Perry’s announced the US leg of her tour and Tegan & Sara are supporting for some of it, which is good news isn’t it. (Popjustice)
- There’s also this nice guide to everyone who worked on her ‘Prism’ album if you’re interested at all. (Myspace)
- Former onesie entrepreneur Jessie J’s going to record a song for thing but she can’t tell anyone what that thing is yet but it’s bigger than the Olympics. (Popjustice)
- Fergie’s husband has denied reports that he’s urged her to quit The Black Eyed Peas and move away from the “looming spectre” (amazing) of will.i.am. (Ace Showbiz)
- Lady Gaga’s linked to a fan-made illustrated lyric video for ‘Do What U Want’, possibly to help people forget about the Terry Richardson-directed one that’s seemingly never coming out. (Facebook)
- This is what The Good Natured look like now. (Facebook) They’re called Lovestarrs, ‘FYI’.
- Nicole Scherzinger’s hard at work on her new album and to prove it she’s posted a picture of her holding a pencil. (Popjustice)
- Beyoncé’s hair-flicking new perfume advert is now online. (Beyoncé Legion)
- Here’s a picture of Prince looking slightly bemused filming an episode of New Girl. (TV Guide)
- Eliza Doolittle’s collaborated with We Are Shining on a song and now that song is on the internet. (Soundcloud) It’s from a forthcoming mixtape, obviously.
- Songs by Pharrell and Demi Lovato have been nominated for the Best Original Song Oscar. (The Guardian)
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor hasn’t given up on dance music yet, but she is quite enjoying making songs inspired by Russian fairytales with Ed Harcourt so don’t get your hopes up just yet. (Popjustice)
- Clean Bandit covered Lorde’s ‘Royals’ in the Live Lounge and in order to get some blog ‘traction’ and maybe climb the Hype Machine chart their label have plonked it online. (Soundcloud)
- Here’s some video #content involving Little Mix shoving marshmallows in their mouths and more general japery. (YouTube)
- One Direction frontman Niall Horan would prefer it if his fans stopped pretending to be his parents on various social networks, cheers! (Sugarscape)
And just for old time's sake…
What a song!