Here they are, your delicious Wednesday news BAPs.
- Adam Lambert’s moving house so please update your records accordingly. (Billboard)
- A bit of another new Lana Del Rey song has appeared on the internet. (Soundcloud)
- Ne-Yo’s new album will be “99.99998” R&B, so that’s exciting. (MTV)
- Richard X has produced the new Erasure album and there’s a bit of one of the songs online now. (Idolator)
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘Pills N Potion’ now has a lyric video. (Popjustice)
- Sam Smith’s on the cover of The Fader and here’s the chat that goes with that. (The Fader)
- David Guetta’s ‘teased’ a bit of his new single. (Digital Spy) It sounds like a right old racket to be honest.
- The fashion world is still mourning the death of Rihanna’s Instagram account. (Vanity Affair)
- Here’s a look into the making of this Röyksopp & Robyn ‘mini-album’ (EP) thing. (Billboard)
- Also, Moby’s remixed the ‘mini-album’’s title track ‘Do It Again’ twice for some reason. (Official site)
- Some pics of Katy Perry from her ‘gig’ in London last night. (The Line Of Best Fit)
- Neon Jungle have announced quite a lot of things about their future musical releases. (Popjustice)
- That Beyoncé and Jay’-’Z fake trailer thing was going to be shown in cinemas but Beyoncé thought it might be a bit much. (Elle)
- Foxes will be supporting Pharrell on the UK dates of his European tour. (Digital Spy)
- In other popstars supporting other people news, MNEK will be playing some songs before Sam Smith at the Somerset House ‘gigs’ in the summer. (Twitter)
- And then in other Pharrell news, he’s scrawled on some Adidas trainers for a new range. (Wonderland)
- The band formerly known as The Good Natured, aka Lovestarrs, have a new song called ‘Bullet’ and that’s now ‘out there’. (Soundcloud)
- Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX's 'Fancy' is now Number One in America. (Twitter)
- ‘I Wish’ hitmaker Cher Lloyd’s compared herself to a nasty rash because she hopes to be everywhere. (MTV)
And for old time's sake…
What a song.