Look at this.
It's Tinie Tempah on a horse.
We have to say, this shot from Tinie's new video is surely up there as one of the greatest rappers-on-horseback images in the history of modern entertainment.
Certainly, it's not quite up there with THIS…
…but it's pretty good for a Tuesday morning.
While we're on the topic, this photograph captures neither a rapper or a horse, but Rihanna on a camel from her pre-able-to-say-no-to-this-kind-of-shit appearance in My Super Sweet 16 remains a triumph.
Let's have another, slightly closer look at Tinie Tempah on a horse.
A handful of other important images from the new Tinie Tempah video
1. An excellent clock from Habitat.
2. A cup of something.
3. A lady about to tread on some miniature cupcakes.
4. Ripples in a cup — DINOSAURS ARE COMING.
6. Some delicious drugs.
7. Numerous cups arranged in a way that is quite pleasing to the eye.
8. Books that look like a graphic equaliser.
9. A RABBIT.
10. Some Pepto-Bismol in case Tinie Tempah gets the shits.
12. Tinie miming a mobile phone to go with the 'mobile phone' lyric, his little finger signifying that he still uses a phone with some sort of clamshell design, for instance a Motorola StarTAC.
13. Oh let's just have another look at Tinie Tempah on a horse shall we.
You can watch the full video here if you like.