1. The new Music Week, with a thing about Stefy releasing 'Chelsea' as an 'anti-Valentine's' anthem and hoping their appearance at Popjustice Live will "help mobilise the potential gay audience". So if you are potentially gay you should buy tickets now.
2. The Ping Pong Bitches album, which features a cover of 'Bedsitter'. It's actually very good. Perhaps it's a different Ping Pong Bitches.
3. A copy of new/old The Sounds album. There are too few nipples on album sleeves these days, wouldn't you say?
4. The new Good Shoes single. This will be going on the stereo later and we are very excited about that.
5. Possibly the worst album, album title and album sleeve of 2007: 'Come Funking' by Saved By Zero.
6. A promo of the Siobhan Donaghy single. Still quite good.
7. Some samples of the Remastered Records series. It's a collaboration between various artists and Audi (!?!). Highlights are a spooky acoustic version of 'Blue Monday' by Zook and a REALLY AMAZING cover of 'Tainted Love' by the very pleasant Coco Electrik, which you can hear at their MySpace.
8. 'I Hate Nightclubs' by I Was A Cub Scout. A good song by a good band.
9. The shamefully listenable new Fall Out Boy album. :(
10. The Klaxons album which was on our desk and accidentally ended up in this photograph in spite of the fact that it's been knocking around for ages.
NB: There is a woeful lack of spurious, costly and ultimately pointless promotional tattery in this pile and while we appreciate that 'times are tight' in the music industry we expect something along the lines of the following:
» Stationery sets.
» Branded Post-It notes.
» Cigarette lighters.
» Chopping boards.
Come on, 'the majors'! Sort it out.