Next week you will probably read the following 'news' stories in The Sun newspaper.
1. Something about Lily Allen recovering from her big boo-hoo LA depression.
2. Something about Lily Allen making no apologies for saying bad stuff about Cheryl Cole at Glastonbury.
3. Something about Lily Allen having recorded a song called 'Steve From Accounts'.
4. Something about Lily Allen's next album being 'more indie' because she has had a photo taken with one of the Kaiser Chiefs.
5. Something about Lily Allen dressing up as a panda.
Lets have a look at how the last one might be illustrated.
Plus, regarding Point 3 – 'Steve From Accounts' is in the Top Ten song titles of the last five years.
(Clearly we lifted everything in this piece from Lily Allen's MySpace blog.)