We've done an interview with Kylie. If you're in a rush here are the main points.
1. 'Aphrodite' would make a good farewell album.
2. Kylie understands the concept of, and sometimes has, 'Kylie moments'.
3. She admits that 'X' wasn't quite what everyone wanted but has learned her lesson this time round.
4. She wants to do a small run of shows in Soho for the benefit of mentalists keen on seeing 'Cowboy Style' live.
5. There is a veiled threat regarding sending us poo in the post. (?!)
6. No duvet covers this time round.
It's just a bit of a chitchat really. You can read the whole thing here.