In this week's new releases, or at least the ones that have popped up on Spotify this morning or in the last few days:
- The 1975 continue to tease their actually-faintly-extraordinary new album.
- Maya Payne's debut EP continues to shape up rather nicely.
- Tove Lo finds something average down the back of her sofa.
- Pet Shop Boys get it spot on YET AGAIN.
- Josef Salvat's album tracks turn out to be as good as his singles.
- FKA Twigs is pleasant.
- Pitbull, Robin Thicke, Joe Perry and Travis Barker team up to create something truly unpleasant.
We didn't include the 'Wolfmother' song, apols.