Good things about this single:
1. There's no stupid gunshot sound effect.
2. The sleeve is totally incredible, mainly due to the nice picture of Alesha in a posh frock but also 'typographically'. (It's better than the album sleeve anyway.)
3. It comes with a special 'Redzone' radio mix.
Bad things about this single:
1. It doesn't sound like 'Mambo #5'.
2. The special 'Redzone' radio mix isn't really very exciting.
There are more good things than bad things about the new Alesha Dixon single, it is therefore 'in the black' and gets a thumbs up.