Okay, our headphones are knackered and we need some new ones.
We'll be honest readers, we haven't been satisfied with any of our headphones purchases in recent years. And so we turn to you in the hope that one of you will be able to suggest The Perfect Headphones.
- We'd prefer them not to be 'in-ear' headphones, although we'd be pleased to hear about any in-ear ones that fit the requirements below.
- If they're the over-the-head sort we don't want any that fold up.
- Nor do we want them to be massive. We're hoping for medium sized ones. You know the sort.
- Obviously we want them to sound alright.
- There needs to be a remote control on the wire. It needs to at least control the volume — ideally we're looking for something that's iPhone 4 compatible which has some sort of way of starting and stopping music, skipping forward and backwards etc.
- We don't want them to be any stupid colours thanks. Black only.
- We're not really sold on the whole Beats By Dre thing so avoid those if possible.
- Noise cancelling magic: we're interested on this, but it's not vital.
- We'd also like them to stop sound leaking out as much as possible.
- Ideally, because we tend to end up smashing or running our office chair over headphones within six months of buying them, we're looking for something around the £50-£60 mark. Yes we know that's limiting things a bit so please feel free to let us know about more expensive headphones because we might just end up buying more expensive ones. You know how it is.
HELP US POPJUSTICE VIEWERS, YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE.
Please email your headphones suggestions to [email protected]
If we follow your advice, we'd like to buy you a present. So if you'd like a present, please also include a link to something you fancy off Amazon.
We'll compile the best recommendations into a separate post.