IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN.
Yeah, YOU HEARD ME.
Time take a final look your One Direction advent calendar before the image is torn apart like an open wound day after day throughout December.
But before we start pretending we want subpar chocolate more than we want an undisturbed One Direction picture in our bedrooms, let’s have a look at what’s in front of us. LET’S LIVE IN THE MOMENT GUYS.
Only an idiot wouldn’t take the opportunity to analyse the arrangement of the doors!
- Which 1D member has their face completely ripped open first?
- Whose smiling face makes it to Christmas Eve?
- What does it mean for their chances of a solo career?
LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN.
5. Niall is the first casualty, bowing out of the Christmas excitement in consecutive days on the EIGHTEENTH and NINETEETH. Bleak. These calendars must’ve been made in 2011.
4. Liam is next out, a day later on the TWENTIETH. On the whole, a good run for the band’s Gary Barlow.
3. Louis falls at the next hurdle, getting outta there on the TWENTY FIRST.
2. ZAYN :( No more Zaynface as of the TWENTY SECOND of December. Set aside time for mourning.
Wait: what? The twenty SECOND? Does that mean..?
1. Yes. YES IT DOES. Harry makes it to the end it with a comfortable lead, flawless until the final two days, his face disappearing only on the TWENTY THIRD AND THE TWENTY FOURTH.
I think we all know what this means.