As you know, one of the two decent entries in the BBC's Eurovision: Your Decision (we love the way the new name for 'Making Your Mind Up' is basically saying 'Eurovision: It's Your Fault) is 'Mr Gorgeous' by Loveshy. It's basically Jamelia's 'Beware Of The Dog' without the Depeche Mode sample.
We asked Loveshy to supply us with five reasons they deserve Popjustice readers' vote on Saturday.
Here's what they sent us…
FIVE REASONS TO VOTE FOR US AND NOT SOMEBODY ELSE ON SATURDAY, BY LOVESHY
1. "We think our song is really current and represents what's going on in the UK Charts right now and will also fit with what is going on in the rest of Europe, which is what the UK needs to have a chance at winning Eurovision."
2. "We are going flat out with a great choreographed show, live vocals and some hot surprises in store. Don't miss it."
3. "We'd really like to get some more airmiles by flying to Serbia."
4. "Emma's breast are bigger than that damn turkey." (!!?)
5. "We're flying the flag for pop. We LOVE pop — 'Mr Gorgeous' is a TOP pop track and has everything a classic Eurovision track needs. The ultimate Mr Gorgeous – Hugh Grant — thinks so too and when we met him the other day he told us he'll be voting for us on Saturday!"
There you go.
(PS: We don't think much of Aimee's hat.)