1. It would be better if the old man were dead / a ghost or whatever. Things like this are always better if people are dead.
2. We admire the way Justin doesn't appear until the boring bit, thus ensuring that music channels have to play the entire video when, had he featured in the main bit of the song, most of them would have chopped it off after the proper song finishes.
3. His dancing around is a bit silly and there are no two ways about that, sorry.
4. The older-person-reminiscing-about-younger-days thing is done slightly better (mainly due to the presence of a Volvo) in the new Agnetha video but it's a solid video idea and we look forward to seeing it play out through the subsequent big hits of 2013.
5. We kind of like this as a piece of 'art' but can't help but feel a little disappointed that Justin isn't in the main part of the video to the best song of the '20/20 Experience' 'era'. What would have been far better, right, is if Justin had been in the main video being all lovey-dovey with his soulmate etc, and then if right at the end of the main bit of the song he had discovered that the woman with whom he intended to spend the rest of his life was, in fact, cheating on him. Then the boring bit of the song soundtracks Justin DRIVEN BY RAGE. It's pissing down with rain. Justin gets in his car and picks up Timbaland, who accompanies him to buy a video camera. We see Justin calling up some 'random brunette' and agreeing to meet her for some sex. The video ends with Justin and Timbaland pulling up outside the house of Justin's cheating girlfriend. And we all know what happens next.
That would have been pretty good, right? RIGHT GUYS?