Lots of 'EDM' 'stars' have earned a fair bit of money from making people dance around a bit in the past twelve months, according to a list published by Forbes (as quoted here).
The Electronic Cash Kings (!) list is topped by Tiësto, who made £14m from playing some of his songs and other people's in a nightclub environment, with Ellie Goulding apologist Skrillex in second, Swedish House Mafia third and David Guetta fourth.
The list also includes full-time LOL merchant Deadmau5, Avicii and, er, DJ Pauly D from Jersey Shore.
Here's the full list if you're interested:
1. Tiësto – $22m (£14m)
2. Skrillex – $15m (£9.7m)
3. Swedish House Mafia – $14m (£9m)
4. David Guetta – $13.5m (£8.7m)
5. Steve Aoki – $12m (£7.7m)
6. Deadmau5 – $11.5m (£7.4m)
7. DJ Pauly D – $11m (£7.1m)
8. Big Barry's Mobile Disco & Magic Show – $10m (£6.5m)
9. Afrojack – $9m (£5.8m)
10. Avicii – $7m (£4.5m)
Poor Paris Hilton.
(PS: We were lying about Number 8 — it's actually Kaskade.)