The salient points
- The Ting Tings are literally Katie White and Jules De Martino who both sing and play instruments and things like that.
- The band's debut album was certainly 'quite good'.
- Their best song is 'Shut Up And Let Me Go', which is completely fucking amazing.
- They also had a song called 'That's Not My Name' which you may have heard at some point during 2008.
- Their second album was very nearly incredibly brilliant, but then wasn't.
- The less incredibly brilliant one limped into the charts at number 23.
- It certainly wasn't helped by the fact that they told anyone who would listen that they didn't want to be successful.
- We careful what you wish for, etc.
Big Songs involving the ting tings
Interviews & Features
From The Briefing