The salient points
- Shania Twain is a massive fan of using unnecessary brackets... And ellipses and exclamation marks! (In her song titles.)
- Here are just a few examples. 'Home Ain't Where His Heart Is (Anymore)', '(If You're Not In It For Love) I'm Outta Here', 'Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)', 'In My Car (I'll Be The Driver)'.
- There aren't any ellipses in that lot, are there.
- Her third album, 'Come On Over', has sold over 40m copies worldwide and featured twelve (TWELVE) singles.
- This is never not amazing when it comes on at a wedding disco.
- 2002's 'Up!' album was a bit 'more of the same', but the titles were still incredible. 'It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing', 'I'm Not In The Mood (To Say No!)', 'Ka-Ching!', etc etc.
- No ellipses there either. We must have made that up.
- The break-up with her producer and husband Robert "Mutt" Lange led to Shania being unable to sing for a bit, which is actually really sad. Sorry about that.