The salient points
- Sarah Harding was very nearly the next Alex Parks, having auditioned simultaneously for Fame Academy and Popstars: The Rivals.
- As we all know, she made it into Girls Aloud and soon became a bit of a 'tabloid favourite' (ie drank quite a bit for most of her 20s, mind you didn't we all).
- Her vocals really 'came to the fore' on 'Out Of Control', which was nice to hear.
- Apart from on this live performance of 'The Loving Kind', which was definitely not nice to hear.
- She's a bit of an actress on the side, with appearances in both St Trinian's films, Bad Day with Donna Air and the TV drama, Freefall.
- In the second St Trinian's film, Harding had three solo singles on the soundtrack, all produced by Xenomania, making her the only Girls Aloud member to work with them outside of the band.
Big Songs involving sarah harding
From The Briefing