The salient points
- Bjork is Icelandic and dresses in a manner that doesn't exactly scream 'BHS', so will forever be referred to as "kooky".
- She released her first album when she was 11 years old, before joining a punk band and then forming the Sugarcubes.
- This was good.
- In 1993 she released her proper debut album, er, 'Debut' and it was literally above average.
- 'Post' was pretty amazing, as this song clearly shows.
- Since then it's all gone a bit 'experimental' and 'tuneless', but there are still flashes of brilliance.