The salient points
- You may know Beth Ditto as the frontwoman of sporadically quite good guitar band, the Gossip.
- This, for example, is not exactly rubbish.
- She's also quite famous for eating squirrels as a child. That's nothing, a friend of ours used to eat slugs, and who hasn't roasted a badger when the nights start drawing in, right?
- Her 2011 self-titled EP was produced by Simian Mobile Disco and was absolutely amazing.
- The second Gossip album kind of sank without a trace although the Fred Falke mix of 'Heavy Cross' was a ridiculous belter.
- The third Gossip album was produced by Xenomania and all was suddenly well in the world.
Interviews & Features
From The Briefing