The salient points
- Amanda Mair is a Swedish singer of songs.
- Her songs are so heart crushingly beautiful they should come with a warning.
- They don't of course, that would be silly.
- She's signed to Labrador so it's all a bit indie and DIY and that kind of thing but don't let that put you off.
- Here's the lovely 'Doubt'.
- Here's the equally lovely 'House'.
- Her self-titled debut, released when she was just 16 years old, is full of songs that aren't quite as good as those two but they're worth a listen.
- Seriously, well done Sweden.
Big Songs involving Amanda Mair
Interviews & Features
From The Briefing