Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Recently Anfunny mentioned that 2 Unlimited - the Complete History DVD is listed on Amazon for 700.00 (new).

I also read somewhere that the sole Sophie Ellie Bextor DVD is also rare and pricey.

Any more examples?

Nik Kershaw's Then and Now used to be v pricey. I think someone mentioned the Enya one earlier.

If you want this new then prices start around 45.

Originally Posted by ManilaSilk View Post

Really?

Id need to change the case as it's been used for improper means, but I'd sell mine. I've seen it enough.
    Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm...
    So the sensible thing for me to do was to travel with Britney.

I feel chuffed I paid 3.99 for it back in the day.
    Give me peace love and a hard cock - Tori Amos
    Click here 4 Sex

Originally Posted by Seanie View Post
    Really?

Id need to change the case as it's been used for improper means, but I'd sell mine. I've seen it enough.
    Hardcore Seanie

Cliff richard's Heathcliff springs to mind also.

I remember when Woolies was going out of business and they had stacks of 'Off the Record' DVDs, and I never bought any.

Oh the shame.

First of all, great thread, Vas.

Over the past year, I have been interested in buying music DVDs and CD+DVDs.

So far, the elusive ones have been Corey Hart (a Canadian release) and Joan Jett (Japanese). Both are going for about $200 CDN.

Steps' End of the Road is starting to go for high prices.

The Dead or Alive Evolution DVD from Japan is very expensive (bought it but it is totally worth it).

On VHS, the Donna Summer concert special Hot Summer Night goes for high prices. .

Visage's DVD re-issue of the old VHS tape from the 80s went from 4 to 50 in the last 12 months.

http://www.discogs.com/Visage-Visage/release/683109

Originally Posted by anfunny2003 View Post
    Visage's DVD re-issue of the old VHS tape from the 80s went from 4 to 50 in the last 12 months.

http://www.discogs.com/Visage-Visage/release/683109
    Ouch. I always meant to get that.

David Bowie's Love You 'Til Tuesday 60's documentary seems to be going for 40+ these days.

That's mental. Nobody would pay that much for a 2 Unlimited DVD - not even me.

The official Eurovision DVDs from 2004 onwards go for a lot of money. Am tempted to sell mine and keep the copies.

Originally Posted by Vasilios View Post
    I also read somewhere that the sole Sophie Ellie Bextor DVD is also rare and pricey.
    It seems to have gone down a little in the past few months. I got a copy for about $18 shipped in October or November. Right now the cheapest copy is $45 on Amazon US or 10 on Amazon UK. Still expensive, but not crazy like it was a couple years ago, when I'd usually see it at about $150.

Recently Anfunny mentioned that 2 Unlimited - the Complete History DVD is listed on Amazon for 700.00 (new).

Any more examples?
    Too bad the 2 Unlimited DVD is so much, I'd buy it just for that yummy guy. Well, I love their music too.
    Last edited by bluesunlight; January 08, 2014 at 03:13.

Ray and his juice?

Ray and his juice?
    Yes, him, ha ha. I'm weirdly attracted to him.

I'm sure many people have lusted over one or the other, if not imagined themselves as the filling in a 2 Unlimited sandwich.

Oh god, turns out there are some limits.

Originally Posted by SockMonkey View Post
    Oh god, turns out there are some limits.
    I originally had that at the end, almost word for word, but deleted it.

I listed a Darren Hayes DVD on eBay in 2009 and it sold for 90, I had no idea it was rare.

Originally Posted by anfunny2003 View Post
    I'm sure many people have lusted over one or the other, if not imagined themselves as the filling in a 2 Unlimited sandwich.
    I would, even now. They are hot for 41.

Originally Posted by ManilaSilk View Post

Currently listed on US Amazon for $3,710.99 + $3.99 shipping for a new copy, maybe they're hoping for a gay male billionaire Girls Aloud fanboy to snatch it up.

How could I forget the S Club 7 Best DVD? It's becoming very rare now.

Same with Alison Moyet's Essential DVD.

Originally Posted by torontodj View Post
    How could I forget the S Club 7 Best DVD? It's becoming very rare now.

Same with Alison Moyet's Essential DVD.
    I got both upon release, that is satisfying to hear