Login To Popjustice

If this is your first visit to the 'new' Popjustice, and you had an account on the old site, click here to request a new password.

Username:
Password:

Forgot your password? | Register

*You should probably at least attempt to remember your password, though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Originally Posted by consed View Post
    I'm sure she has more than enough funds to fund multiple albums for decades on end.
    Anyway, I love the good sis Amerie. Chick better throw us a bone by the end of January at the very latest. I need 'Why R U Pt II' and another 'I Just Died' before I just die.
    cassie//jojo//ciara//ariana//jhene//mariah//britney//rihanna
    https://vine.co/v/hiDQiW09Ula

I need a Crush (pt. 2) if anything else. That is such a fun, great poppy song coming from the likes of Ameriiiiiie.

'the female mj'

DEAD

If the album has anything like 'Crush' or 'Make Me Believe' then I can't wait.
    Give me peace love and a hard cock -Tori Amos
    I ain't a pussy-person. When people look at me, they don't think 'cat', they think 'dog'

Originally Posted by BEST FICTION View Post
    I love Amerie, but y'all are LYING to yourself if you think this is coming out in 2014, 2015 or EVER.
    and you're lying to yourself if u still think christina aguilera is revelant or will reach gold? Her hay days are over and she's just another flop using talent shows for a come up. Poor that. Amerie actually hasn't peaked and still has a chance to reach her potential unlike your fav who has sold nothing but sex her entire career, talk about a desperate rat.
    Last edited by consed; December 12, 2013 at 17:13.

Originally Posted by Mr.Arroz View Post
    Hi Gringo.
    who is that. I'm Consed and I'm a new user spreading all the lovely news/content on Ameriie + sharing my opinions on every other artists' new release.

This whole thread needs to be in Amazing Quotes. Ameriiiiiie's Popjustice presence finally got its swag back.
    Praise the Lord't.

and you're lying to yourself if u still think christina aguilera is revelant or will reach gold? Her hay days are over and she's just another flop using talent shows for a come up. Poor that. Amerie actually hasn't peaked and still has a chance to reach her potential unlike your fav who has sold nothing but sex her entire career, talk about a desperate rat.
    I CANT BREATHE OH GOD

Ameriie's fan is out in full force tonight, hide yo Alicia Keys CDs.

(For the record, Your Body, Just A Fool and Feel This Moment all sold over 500,000 copies and Say Something recently charted at #8 on the Hot 100, also nearly at 500,000 copies. Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti went to #1 in Mexico. Bye).

(Also, getting $12-17m a season for The Voice is exactly 12-17,000,000x more than Ameriie will get after performing on 106 & Park, The Queen Latifah Show, The Soul Train Awards Bathroom Aftershow and as the concert opener for Ashanti.)

(Also, did Ameriie not sex it up for the videos for 1 Hit Wonder and Take My Relevance?)
    Last edited by Flockheart; December 12, 2013 at 17:24.

Can you imagine an Amerie fansite where all the members post like consed, Gringo and Salli.
    ビッグボークラブ! // The Big Bow Club // last.fm

Originally Posted by Flockheart View Post
    I CANT BREATHE OH GOD

Ameriie's fan is out in full force tonight, hide yo Alicia Keys CDs.

(For the record, Your Body, Just A Fool and Feel This Moment all sold over 500,000 copies and Say Something recently charted at #8 on the Hot 100, also nearly at 500,000 copies. Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti went to #1 in Mexico. Bye).

(Also, getting $12-17m a season for The Voice is exactly 12-17,000,000x more than Ameriie will get after performing on 106 & Park, The Queen Latifah Show, The Soul Train Awards Bathroom Aftershow and as the concert opener for Ashanti.)

(Also, did Ameriie not sex it up for the videos for 1 Hit Wonder and Take My Relevance?)
    I NEED TO SEE RECEIPTS. Otherwise those are all myths just to conjure up some bs lie. Ameriie is RESPECTED in the industry, xtina couldn't even write a bridge in a song. She's nothing but a basic singer with no real input in her career. Amerie does it all; from production, writing, managing, etc - she's a businesswoman as well as an artist. Also, did u know the good sis AMERIE went to GEORGETOWN university, I'm sure Xtina doesn't even have her GED yet, once again POOR dat. Your fav needs to go back to the fat cow that she was last year, maybe she can get pity sells from sloppy body pigs like her, it worked for Adele. Xtina doesn't even have an identity. She tried to steal black peoples music and when that didn't work she wanted to open her legs to any EDM producers that could give her a hit. Your fav is a used bloody tampon stain to the industry!

Originally Posted by _hazzie_ View Post
    Can you imagine an Amerie fansite where all the members post like consed, Gringo and Salli.
    oh but there is hun. AmerieWeb.com/Board come visit us. We love/welcome all guest!

oh but there is hun. AmerieWeb.com/Board come visit us. We love/welcome all guest!
    404 NOT FOUND
    Party people crazy party wow wow wow

Your fav is a used bloody tampon stain to the industry!
    God Help me.
    Cool... Beans... Salad.

U may laugh now but Michael Jackson's first 4 albums did absolutely nothing worldwide, it was until he release "OFF THE WALL", was when he saw huge sales (20 million albums sold) and that is what will happen for Ameriie with Because I Love It Volume II. She's going to do it, even in this digital era. Please believe that God is working miracles for her and no hater can change that. U just wait and see because it's gonna happen. Previous stats mean nothing, because all artists are only a hit album away and in Ameriie's case, her albums will all smash back-to-back. 100 million albums + 70 million singles sold before the end of the decade (Ameriie's worldwide sales), mark my words, I said it here first!!!!!
    ICONIC

consed you're lucky your fave is married to some ex Columbia record exec. Her spreads, jams and jellies are probably made from Beyoncé's dusty throwaways.

Reported for spam/off-topic, hope u get banned!
    More likely you will, dear. Please remember forum rules:

http://www.popjustice.com/the-rules

which include not joining just to spam about one artist, and to use correct English at all times. Please make sure none of your future posts include "u" instead of "you", "ppl" instead of "people", and remember to capitalise the beginning of sentences. And don't use emoticons.

And stop being so aggressive.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by BML View Post
    404 NOT FOUND
    http://amerieweb.com/board/
    Last edited by consed; December 12, 2013 at 19:06.

Originally Posted by SockMonkey View Post
    More likely you will, dear. Please remember forum rules:

http://www.popjustice.com/the-rules

which include not joining just to spam about one artist, and to use correct English at all times. Please make sure none of your future posts include "u" instead of "you", "ppl" instead of "people", and remember to capitalise the beginning of sentences. And don't use emoticons.

And stop being so aggressive.

Thanks.
    ok sorry. I'll make sure to follow and abide by these guidelines. Thanks SockMonkey. Love the site so far. Its awesome.

It's really encouraging to see that even the lowest of the low have nutjob stans! That aside I'm just surprised someone has the time and money to invest in the recording sessions of a Z list celebrity that drag on for this long! Think of all those expensive studio visits? Amerie, like all stars are products and even on a huge label I'm pretty sure, minus 1 thing, they had no return on their investment and if Amerie is bank rolling this ridiculously long and bloated recording time then she should stop wasting her money. It wont go anywhere.

Having said that I do honestly enjoy her music.

Mhmm, I saw your original reply, consed!
    Party people crazy party wow wow wow

Most of Ameriie's music is somewhat shiit - but 1 Thing remains an absolute tune.

Ameri(i)e deserves so much better than this car crash of a thread.

I just want new music. "Who's Gonna Love U?", "Outside Your Body" and "Every Time" are all still amazing, yet they're the ONLY three tracks we've heard of this 'era'.

Consed, are you still an AlexandraStanFan?
    Mutya Buena currently owns rights to use the Sugababes name on paper, cardboard, stationery and gift wrapping products.

Remember when she released one of the best songs of the noughties? Yeah, me neither.

Ameriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie's Wikipedia cracks me up:
    Because I Love It Vol. II (2014)
    Cymatika Vol. I(2014)
    Cymatika Vol. II (TBA)
    Cymatika Vol. III (TBA)